This is without condensed milk
04/01/2023 Leitura: 1 min
- 1/2 cup (tea) of sugar
- 1/4 cup (tea) of ready coffee (liquid)
- Melt the sugar and gradually add the coffee, stirring. When everything is well dissolved, turn off the heat, let it cool a little and pour the sauce over the whole form.
- 3 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar
- 250 ml of milk
- 250 ml of water
- 2 cups (tea 240ml) of powdered milk
- Blend everything in the blender for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the greased form with the sauce and bake or cook on the stove in a bain-marie until you poke the center with a knife and it comes out clean.
- Wait for it to cool to unmold.
Note: this recipe does not use condensed milk.