Corn Cake with Cottage Cheese for the New Year
04/01/2023 Leitura: 1 min
Here is a recipe for Corn Cake with Cottage Cheese for the New Year:
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, all-purpose flour, cottage cheese, milk, sugar, eggs, and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined.
- Add the baking powder and mix again.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before slicing and serving.
Tip: You can also add some grated cheese on top of the batter before baking for an extra creamy and flavorful cake. Enjoy!