“Strawberry Gelatin with Pieces of Fruit”
05/01/2023 Leitura: 1 min
- 750 ml milk
- 1 box strawberries
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stems.
- Place the strawberries in a blender.
- Add the milk and sweetened condensed milk and blend well.
- Add the sugar and blend well.
- Finally, distribute the mixture into gelatin bags.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
Additional Information: You can replace the strawberries with: passion fruit, pineapple, banana, kiwi, or other fruit of your choice.