Refreshing strawberry dessert for summer
04/01/2023 Leitura: 1 min
- 1 package of chocolate flavored maisena biscuit crumbs (200g)
- 4 tablespoons (soup) of butter
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup (tea) of strawberry jelly
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 2 boxes of whipped cream (400g)
- 2 packets of strawberry flavored juice powder
- 1 packet of unflavored clear gelatin powder
- In a bowl, mix the biscuit crumbs with the butter and egg white until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Line the bottom of a medium casserole dish with the mixture, pressing with your fingers.
- Place the dish in a medium oven (180ºC), preheated, for 8 minutes. Remove and let it cool.
- In a blender, beat the condensed milk, whipped cream, and strawberry juice.
- Prepare the gelatin according to the package instructions and add to the previous cream, beating until homogeneous.
- Spread the mousse cream in the casserole dish over the mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator, spread the strawberry jelly over the mousse and serve.