- 1 1/2 grated raw spicy sausage
- 300g grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups normal or coconut milk
- 2 cups wheat flour or oat flour
- 1/2 cup soy or coconut oil
- 1 box of heavy cream
- 50g grated parmesan cheese (small package)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a blender, beat the eggs, milk, wheat flour, oil, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, baking powder, and pinch of salt until smooth.
- In a greased and floured pan, put a bit of the dough, a bit of the filling, more dough, and finish with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the pie is golden brown.
- Let it cool and serve in slices.