- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box heavy cream
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 package unflavored, colorless gelatin (12g)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Your preferred jelly for topping
- Place the condensed milk, heavy cream, and coconut milk in a blender.
- In a small bowl, hydrate the gelatin with 1/2 cup of cold water. Then add 1/2 cup of hot water and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and the other ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan (silicone).
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Unmold the pudding and top with your preferred jelly. Serve chilled.
Tip: For an even creamier pudding, replace the coconut milk with whole milk. You can also use fresh fruit or compotes as topping instead of jelly. Try using red berries, mango, or even coconut flakes for a tropical twist.