3 eggs 3 tablespoons (soup) of butter or margarine 1 cup (tea) of sugar 2 cups (tea) of sifted wheat flour 1/2 cup (tea) of sifted cocoa powder 1 cup (tea) of milk 1 tablespoon (soup) of baking powder 3 tablespoons (soup) of Nestle powder milk Butter to grease the form
- In a mixer, put 3 eggs, 3 tablespoons (soup) of butter or margarine, 1 cup (tea) of sugar and beat well until a homogeneous and clear cream is formed.
- Reduce the speed and add 2 cups (tea) of sifted wheat flour, 1/2 cup (tea) of sifted cocoa powder, 1 cup (tea) of milk, the powder milk and beat quickly until the ingredients are incorporated. Finally, add the baking powder.
- Transfer the dough to a greased and dusted with cocoa powder form.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
2 cans of condensed milk 1 can of Nestle powder milk 4 tablespoons (soup) of cocoa 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter or margarine (I used margarine)
- Bring the mixture to a boil until thickened.
- Wet the cake with 300ml of milk and 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Wet the cake, spread the glaze (I throw it hot) and sprinkle with cocoa powder and add strawberries. Ready!