Welcome to our recipe for Banana Pavlova with Caramel! This delicious dessert is made with layers of creamy vanilla custard, buttery milk crumbs, and sliced bananas, all topped with a rich and creamy caramel sauce. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and fruity flavors that will have everyone coming back for more. So let’s get started!
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups buttery milk crumbs
- 4 bananas, sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups creamy caramel sauce
- Chopped cashews, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring the condensed milk, cornstarch dissolved in milk, egg yolks, and butter to a boil, stirring until thickened. Turn off the heat and add the vanilla extract, stirring to combine.
- In a large glass dish, make layers of the white cream, milk crumbs, banana slices drizzled with lemon juice, and caramel sauce. Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used up, ending with caramel sauce.
- Garnish with chopped cashews and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
We hope you enjoy our recipe for Banana Pavlova with Caramel! This delicious dessert is the perfect combination of sweet and fruity flavors, and it’s sure to be a hit with everyone at your next gathering. So why wait? Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below. Happy cooking!